Calling that number for help finding a job didn't work out so well. So I just became stuck. I still want to work at home, but I believe someone upstairs is telling me that won't be happening anytime soon.
I told my mother that I would be out of the house this September, so I need to act fast. Finding a job now is hard-with or without a kid. If I didn't have Elliot, I'd still be in the same position now. But in any case, I need something. Pride still consumes me, so I won't be looking at any grocery stores, or anywhere that requires their employees to wear a uniform.
Jeff had an interview today, and he says it seemed to go well. If he gets this job, then it's a step up. Not sure if it's a huge step, but it'll be one step out of our parent's door.
No comments:
Post a Comment